Saturday, August 11, 2012

30 days

I wish I felt more passionate about journaling on here.  I'm such a random blogger.  I'm glad I don't do this for money!  I do wish I would chronicle more life for future reference.  I do an online journal which I enjoy too.  I should be inspired by my grandmother who has kept a journal for over 50 years.  I think it's timeless.  I want our children to be able to look over our lives and realize that we are more than their parents.  We are individuals who are just trying to serve the Lord in our daily lives.  We are certainly not perfect, just forgiven, Praise God!

Anyways, one of my best friends turned me on to ted.com.  A website full of talks...maybe I'm the last one to know.  Regardless I have loved learning and I stumbled onto this one:  Try Something New for 30 Days    And it had me inspired.  I've decided I'd like to do a few different approaches.

#1  Learn my camera, taking a different picture everyday.
#2  The Love Dare...I've started it a few times, but never finished it.
#3  Purge an item or more everyday
#4  Endless possiblities...

No comments: