Friday, April 8, 2011

#2

Thank goodness it's Friday! Because it's not even 10AM, and there has been more poop in this house than should be allowed. Before 4AM, Jason discovers our poor Lucy had a serious issue last night. Not 1, but 5 instances of poop. Bless his precious heart for cleaning up that mess. Before 6AM, I had a sweet little girl with poop on her PJ's. And just now, Bella tells me in a worried voice, "Poop come out" and I discover poop on the rug, her leg, her skirt. Ahh...being a mom truly is a glamorous job. So many people tell us to enjoy this precious time, but really, I could live without so much poop!

But we are so blessed. :)

1 comment:

Amie said...

UGH.

About once a month I have a day that tempts me to wrote poetry about the smell of poop which seems to follow me everywhere. Kids! Cats! The neighbor's dogs (no-my yard is not your toilet)!