Monday, July 23, 2007

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...

Ok...so I get to announce this again....I am pregnant!!! Yea!!!

This was a complete shock to both of us. Since Jason was in Bermuda for a big chunk of this last month, I thought there was no way we would be getting pregnant this month. Well, God proved me wrong and I found out today that I am pregnant!!!

We are so incredibly thankful to be pregnant again. It's such a bittersweet thanksgiving after having a miscarriage. I am determined this time around to have complete trust in God and know He's in control, not me!

Since I was completely shocked, I did not put the time and creativity in the revelation to Jason. I couldn't even wait until he got home...so I asked him if he wanted any Starbucks for the afternoon. He, of course, said yes. So I picked up a coffee for him and wrote "Bun in Oven" on the cup. It took him awhile, but after I showed him the pregnancy test, he believed me!

No comments: