- An amazing wedding, followed by a surprise honeymoon (for me anyway...it was all planned by Jason) to California
- A lovely trip to Canada with my family interrupted by a devastating flood at my parents' house
- Building our first home
- Running our first 1/2 marathon together
- 2 pregnancies, followed by 2 miscarriages
- A wonderful pregnancy
- The introduction to a little girl who changed our lives
Alright, so I left out a whole lot of steps along the way, but what I can say is that marriage has forever changed me. It has not always been easy, but it has always been worth it. I know these past four years have been amazing, but I also truly believe our best years are ahead as we learn to love one another in Christ's love, not just human love.
Jason, you are my love and my best friend, and I pray our next year will be full of laughter, inspiring conversations, a little alone time, and an even stronger bond glued together by our Lord.