So, Jason keeps asking me what I want for Christmas...I guess I don't put enough hints out there naturally. And honestly it's hard for me to think of ANYTHING I want this year. Well, ok, I'll take a pair of new running shoes because God willing, I will be running across the finish line of the Nashville 1/2 (let me emphasize 1/2) marathon. And I wonder, maybe I don't want anything because I have EVERYTHING. I could go on and on about how many blessings I have in my life, but I'll just make a short list.
1. Jesus Christ, my savior and hope and life
2. A husband who is my best friend and protector
3. A daughter who melts my heart and smiles with her entire face
4. 2 precious children in heaven whom I can't wait to meet
5. Family who loves me
105. A recipe for peanut butter balls (my new favorite, completely sinful treat!)
My cup runneth over....