Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Can we move to the south???

Here are some pics from our vacation. We loved Charleston and Savannah so much! Those 2 cities are just full of character, tradition, southern charm, and rich history. Oh, lest I forget...AMAZING food! Yum....shrimp and grits....and of course, a little sweet tea for my honey!

A Bridge at Magnolia Plantation in Charleston
Beautiful Charleston Architecture

A cool cemetary...this had some Revolutionary War soldiers buried here and also 2 signers of the Constitution

Typical architecture along East Bay St.

Jason and me at Fort Sumter

Beautiful Sunset at Sullivan's Island

Our friends John and Amy in Greenville. She's due anyday! We can't wait to meet baby!

Famous Forsyth Park... notice the haze...it's actually smoke from the Florida fire!

For any Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil fans...this is the Williams-Mercer home

And we can't forget the famous Paula Deen's restaurant...I can just feel my cholesterol goin up! I love her!


No comments: